- 1 no: Farmer’s Hive AGT150-M, weather proof IP66 enclosure. (Device Size:4.8″x3.2″x2.2″)(Package Size:10″x4″x4″)(Package Weight: 0.7kg)
- 1 no: Soil probe. 32′ Cable length.
- 1 no: USB connection.
- 1 no: Standard electrical adapter.
- 1 no: Installation instructions (English/French Canadian).
- 1 no: Activation instructions & CODE.
- Farmer’s Hive device AGT150-M includes temperature, humidity, atmospheric pressure, soil moisture & soil temperature sensors.
- This device connects directly to the internet (farmershive.com) within 10 minutes from being connected to power.
- This device is mobile & can be moved around from place to place where there is mobile network coverage & power. (Manual GPS Input)
Download the Farmer’s Hive Installation guide:
Soil probe best practice Installation guide:
Farmer’s Hive Device Installation & Application
Environmental Monitoring as a Service (EMaaS)
Farmer’s Hive delivers the latest in sensor technology using Internet Of Things to remotely communicate your agricultural environment in real-time.
Detailed metrics recorded every few minutes reveal information never seen before for the purpose of analysis & predictions.
The plug & play design has wireless connectivity linking multiple users directly to the cloud, interpreting changes in climate while identifying water usage, yield gaps & environmental patterns to organically prevent disease.
Farmer’s Hive is cost effective smartphone access to smart farming.